The 18th Annual French-American Business Award competition launched on the 24th January 2019!
Submission are open!
If you are interested in learning more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
Now in their 18th year, these awards recognize excellence in New England Businesses with a connection to France engaged in enriching the French-American business community. Small, medium and large companies with a presence in New England and a link to France are invited to apply.
The competition categories include:
- Small (1-10 employees in New England)
- Medium (11-100 employees in New England)
- Large (100+ employees in New England)
You qualify if you:
- have some relationship with France (French C-level Executive or Executive VP, French representative, American company with investments in France...)
- have a presence in New England (at least 1 employee)
Demonstrate your company's potential to a jury of experts,
impress the audience with your pitch, and win the FAB Awards 2019!